We are seeking a creative, capable and dedicated team player for the position of Senior Architect/Technologist with 10 to 15 years experience.
A successful applicant will be:
• enthusiastic and proficient at both design oriented, as well as technical tasks
• knowledgeable and experienced in construction documentation, working drawings, detailing, development/building permit submissions, and Construction Administration
• familiar with local bylaws, and applicable codes and standards
• knowledgeable and experienced with local wood-frame and/or concrete multi-family and mixed-use construction techniques. Mass timber experience would be an asset
• able to prepare coordinated design drawings and Construction Documents, and to assist in, or take on a Construction Administration role, including field reviews and scheduled site meetings, according to the applicant’s interests and level of previous experience
• proficient with Revit and/or AutoCAD, as well as MS Office, and Sketchup
• knowledgeable in current building science, Passive House and Green Buildings rating systems
• ability to lead and manage project teams
• organized, with strong time management and interpersonal communication skills
• well-versed in managing and communicating with clients, consultants and project team
• good command of the English language, with effective written and verbal communication skills.
• eligible to work in Canada (must be registered with the AIBC or be eligible for registration in the province of British Columbia)
Please send resumes and references by email to Bev Holmes at firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
For further information on RWA, please visit www.rwa.ca.